Tuesday 22 January 2013

Nan Lawson

Although it was quite a while ago that I last moved house, I still have lots of framed pictures resting on furniture or on the floor, patiently awaiting their turn in the limelight :). One of them is by illustrator Nan Lawson, whose work I am fascinated by and have been following for many years. This illustrator from Los Angeles has a very unique style. It's melancholic, unpretentious and transmits a great sense of calm.



She has also produced some work inspired by a few of my favourite films like The Royal Tenenbaums or Where the Wild Things Are, and on top of all that she makes some great customised portraits.



I  won't let another week go by without hanging up my little sailor girl :)


Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...